The Star Brand Awards (STABA) was conceptualized to honor brand excellence amongst the best of brands in Nigeria and the world. It is awarded to deserving brands from multinational (MNCs), trans-national corporations (TNCs), large corporations (LCs) Small and Medium Organizations that have shown best practices in branding and met the stringent selection criteria.
As the definition of Star Brands is one that is worthy of greatest honor or distinction. Winning the Star Brand Awards is a defining moment as it is a testimony of the brand’s success and an endorsement of being with the best and acknowledgement of the brand’s value, strength and character.
The winners of the Star Brands Awards are selected based on a 300-point selection criteria consisting of brand strategy, brand culture, integrated brand communication, brand quality and brand performance, Brand Acceptance, Brand Popularity. The areas covered are:
Brand Strategy / Identity (100 points)
Brand Culture (40 points)
Integrated Brand Communications (70 Points)
Brand Equity (40 Points)
Brand Performance / Profitability (50 points)
Brand Acceptance (70 Points)
Brand Popularity (60 Points)
The nominations are processed by the selection committee and scored. Those who meet the minimum score go through a second round of selection and the final list is submitted to the process Auditor for verification.
Corporate Brands of the year
- Recognizes corporation who have built a successful brand and strong brand identity.
Product Brands of the Year
- Honors the best of products and services.
The Star Brands Heritage Awards
- Honors brands that have survived the test of time, maintained their distinction and quality, stayed relevant through innovative means and are iconic brands in their own right.
The Star Brand Hallmark Awards
- Is an exclusive Brand Award that is reserved for brands that have defined the industry standards and have set the benchmark for brand excellence.
The Star Brand Conglomerate Awards – recognizes organizations that have a collection of successful brands and that have contributed to Brand Nigeria’s equity.
The Star Brand Societe Awards
- Recognizes excellence in the fields of corporate social responsibility promotion of green causes and philanthropy. These three fields have a great impact on the welfare of mankind and society at large, hence the Brand Laureate Societe Awards promotes the spirit of nobility and altruism amongst organizations and individuals.
The Star brand Specialty Awards
- Recognizes the best of brand that have a sound brand strategy, an effective brand communication blueprint that conveys that identity and position of the brand, innovation that enables that brand to meet the needs of the consumers and a strong brand culture that forms the foundation of that brand.
The Star Brand Master Awards.
- Recognizes brands that are market leaders and have shown good leadership in their respective industries.
The Star Brand of the Year Award
- Honors the most outstanding brand that has shown exemplary brand performance and corporate responsibility. The Brand of the Year Award will be given to each of sectors of Nigeria Economy.
Outstanding Achievement Awards
- Rising Star Award 2018
Awarded to the best new, up-and-coming local enterprise that has displayed great potential to become a successful player in the local and/ or International Market
Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
Awarded to the most outstanding entrepreneur who has propelled his/ her company forward with vision, innovation and farsightedness. The applicant should have demonstrated exemplary management and leadership skills, with the local enterprise under his/her leadership achieving an admirable And profitable track record.
- Nigeria Business of the year Award 2018
The Nigerian Business of the Year award is the pinnacle award for Star Brands Awards
This illustrious award goes to the local enterprise that has received high ratings and is generally the best in market with exemplary track record in their Sector
Other Subsidiary Awards
- Special Mention Award 2018
Awarded as a subsidiary title to Outstanding Achievement Awards (Rising Star Award & Entrepreneur of the Year Award) for entries which has demonstrated potential and are worthy for a special recognition.
- Most Ppromising Award 2018
Awarded as a subsidiary title to acknowledge entries which have shows potential in future development.
Benefits to Awardees.
*Authorization to use the most Logos in all the promotional material, packaging and marketing campaigns.
*Branding mileage through nationwide coverage in our media partners.
All Valid Entries Should Contain:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Proper filled awards entry form
- Profile and picture of the company[oppp
- Copy of the advert in soft copy sent to email addresses
- Payment of the advert placement in Awesome Brands Magazine
All payment should be made to our UBA Account Number 1020689510, Account Name: Awesome Brands Magazine Limited
We request you donate your company’s products to charity through our company Awesome Brands Magazine. Our company also engage in charity activities. God bless you as you do that.
To Organize Brand Information and make Brand news knowledge accessible to Africans while sharing innovative ideas with brand custodians
To be the premier brand focused magazine that promotes African brands and help brands to maximize their return on investment